We are a company in Riyadh KSA, and we are looking for candidates with proven experience in construction area.
The job is only available for candidates who are readily available in Riyadh for interview.
Proven experience in AutoCAD is must.
Following will be the job responsibilities:
• Managing, designing, developing, creating and maintaining construction projects
• Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
• Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
• Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
• Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
• Resolving design and development problems
• Managing budgets and project resources
• Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
• Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
• Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
• Assessing potential risks, materials and costs.
• Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
• Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
• Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
• Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
• Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
• Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site
• Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility
Following is further education and experience requirements:
• Proven working experience in civil engineering
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar
• Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
• Project management and supervision skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• License of professional engineer
• Bachelors / Masters in Civil Engineering
Kindly do not call or whatsapp! You can directly send your CVs and you will receive calls if you are shortlisted.