We are looking for professional Electrician / Electrical Engineer to undertake all electrical fittings & fixtures contracting responsibilities and activities for our general maintenance and technical services company. The main task of our Electrician / Electrical Engineer are installing, repairing and maintaining power, lighting, communications and control systems and electrical equipment in homes, factories, businesses and buildings, both existing and under construction. The Electrician / Electrical Engineer we are looking for should have minimum 10-15 years’ experience and should be professional and multitasking. Knowledge and experience in complete general maintenance and interior fit outs works including HVAC systems, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting works will be prioritized.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assembling, installing, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2. Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3. Planning layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
4. Preparing drawing or following blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
5. Connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
6. Inspecting electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
7. Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
8. Using a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
9. Installing ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
10. Repairing or replacing wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
11. Working from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
12. Placing conduits (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
13. Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
14. Fastening small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets.
15. Performing physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
16. Providing preliminary drawing and cost estimates for materials and services.
17. Ensuring all installations, repairs and maintenance meet code requirements.
18. Responding to emergency calls as needed.
19. Performing complex calculations and planning for special or very large jobs.
20. Keeping accurate records of assignments and produce detailed work reports.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
2. At least 10-15 years’ proven working experience in simple and complex electrical works
3. Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
4. Experience in commercial, residential and/or industrial electrical systems
5. Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and
6. Ability to read electrical drawings and blueprints
7. Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
8. Excellent problem-solving skills and trouble-shooting ability.
9. Good communication, interpersonal and reasoning skills.
10. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
11. Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces.
12. Proven teamwork experience and efficient communication and collaboration skills.
13. Must be willing to cross trade.
14. Must be willing to work at odd hours or have to work long hours in case of emergency.
SALARY WILL BE DISCUSSED UPON INTERVIEW
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV THROUGH EMAIL OR WHATSAPP: +971506862230 / +971568881282
PLEASE INDICATE THE FOLLOWING:
1. VISA STATUS
2. CURRENT SALARY
3. SALARY EXPECTATION