A reputed CA firm wants to hire experienced Chartered Accountants in Singapore
Job Location Singapore
• Should be responsible for the preparation and submission of monthly reports to the management in an accurate and timely manner.
• Shall be responsible for preparing Annual Budgets and forecasts.
• Assist the Finance Manager in Annual Accounts closing and reporting.
• Monitor and analysing monthly operating results against budget.
• Shall be responsible for handling monthly end closing activities and reporting.
• Shall be responsible for inventory control by ensuring timely inventory reconciliations.
• Administering the day to day operations of the Management Information Systems department and managing according to the company procedures.
• Ensuring reliable system of internal controls is in place to adequately safeguard organizational assets and provide with integrity accurate reporting on financial results.
• Verification of all the documents relating to inventory movements (Invoice, CN, DN, Transfer Note, etc.)
• Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of junior members of the team.
Bachelor degree in Accounting or Commerce is mandatory
Should be CA Qualified